Job ID: HNMJD950
Role: Interim Solution Architect
Interim Solution Architect As an interim Solutions Architect you are responsible for the solutions that improve or renew the existing focus areas (applications or infrastructure). Controllability, continuity, cost-effectiveness and impact have your full attention. You translate your clear picture of the correct design of the integration platform and the reference architecture into concrete solutions. As a senior, you also know how to raise the field of architecture within GVB to a higher level.
You focus on collaboration with and in the teams and you set (application) frameworks to work well together. You also take on this role in various, small or large innovative projects. You bring coherence to designs, systems and processes. You do this with conviction, with broad knowledge of IT matters and with a solid vision. In doing so, you constantly keep an eye on the boundaries and do not allow yourself to be guided by the delusions of every day.
As an interim Solutions Architect, we count on your knowledge. But also when it comes to:
• signaling technological developments and business developments that apply to the areas of attention for applications or infrastructure.
•developing a strategy and architecture for solutions, ensuring alignment with the reference architecture and coordination between projects and that architecture. You pay particular attention to safety, maintenance, scalability and the best possible integration of those solutions.
• advise and substantiate choices for available solutions within the integration platform and the reference architecture.
• working in the commerce & staff cluster for 1 or more Agile teams. This means that 1 or more areas of attention become your field of activity. For example, travel information, payment and/or channels.
•ensure the availability, development and maintenance of content expertise in relevant developments, the integration platform and the reference architecture.
• identifying bottlenecks and critical success factors, including cost effects and implementation options. Job requirements
You know what to gain in the world of information technology and also what to bring. Thanks to your operational experience and the knowledge you have, you are the interim Solutions Architect as we like to see them. You stop to think about problems and immediately move on to solutions. You do and are able to do this because you are result-oriented, you have persuasiveness and you are committed to cooperation, dialogue and cohesion. You take the initiative, have a clear vision and you also have:
• a university bachelor's degree, preferably with a relevant further education or courses.
• minimum 5 years work experience with development and management of IT architecture (infrastructure and application).
•knowledge of information technology, IT architecture and of the business processes and architecture of the focus areas infrastructure and application.
• knowledge of information security, system integration, cloud operating models, Life Cycle Management and Microsoft Azure.
• experience with various architectural methods, including Novius, TOGAF and Archimate.