Job ID: HNMJD948
Role: Security Architect
Location: Brussels, Belgium.
- Mapping current processes, architecture and infrastructure
- Based on assessments and/or audits, advise on risks and needs, and propose and implement concrete improvement actions.
- Analyzing new projects and systems in the field of data security.
- Helping set up a development process with an emphasis on information security.
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background.
- Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work.
- Knowledge of business processes in general and of those of the Flemish government in particular (after training period).
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Strong communication and analysis oriented.
- Strong abstraction ability.
- Architectural conceptual skill and experience.
- Enterprise architect with specialization in security.
- Thorough Knowledge of enterprise architecture (e.g. Zachman, TOGAF, NIST SP800-53) with proven specialization in security architecture (e.g. SABSA, OSA).
- Knowledge MS Office Packages.
- Thorough Knowledge of Business Solutioning, can propose cost-effective business solutions that meeting the customer's security risk appetite.
General networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/S, SMTP, FTP, tunneling) -
• Intrusion Prevention System
• Firewall and VPN
• SSL Certificates
• Web application firewalls
• Vulnerability scanning and remediation
• Hacking tools
• Security incident investigations
• Log event correlation and alerting systems
• Security minded and, ideally, already involved in the implementation of security standards
• Knowledge about Internet threats and countermeasures
• Knowledge and understanding of highly complex and varied systems, environments and problems related to information security;
• Proven experience with information security controls, mitigation measures and with methods to measure their effect;
• Strong analytical skills, good organizational skills and resistant to stress;
• Experience in mapping and managing risks related to cloud services such as AWS, Azure or other IaaS, PaaS or SaaS services;
• To be familiar with the possibilities of setting up and managing technology related to IT security such as firewalls, network protocols, user access management, intrusion detection and prevention systems,
Demonstrated experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS) or other Iaas, PaaS or SaaS services is a plus.
Demonstrated experience with hacking tools.
Demonstrated experience investigating security incidents.
Demonstrated experience in drawing up a security governance framework.
Demonstrated experience in drafting a security architecture.
Demonstrated experience in drawing up guidelines for secure software development.
Demonstrated experience in performing security audits.
Demonstrable experience with scanning and remediation of vulnerabilities.
Demonstrated experience as an Enterprise Architect with a specialization in security.
Demonstrated experience in a similar position as Security Architect.
Demonstrable experience with architectural concepts.
Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architecture (eg Zachman, TOGAF, NIST SP800-53) with proven specialization in security architecture (eg SABSA, OSA).
Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical/engineering or business economics background.
Perfect oral and written knowledge of Dutch (European CEFR level C2).
Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office Packages.
Demonstrated knowledge of business processes in general.
Demonstrated knowledge of Business Solutioning, being able to propose cost-effective business solutions that meet the security risk appetite of the customer.
Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work.
Knowledge of business processes of the Flemish government in particular (after training period).
Strong abstraction ability.
Strong communication and analysis oriented.