Job ID: HNMJD947
Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
Locations: Brussels (SCHAERBEEK), Belgium.
Within our Identity & Access Management (IAM) department we are looking for:
· 2nd line support on incidents: troubleshooting, end user communication for both issues with Azure Active Directory and Identity Governance.
· Incident coordination: following up and chasing the IT service providers in case of incidents so that the right actions are taken.
· Logging and perform configuration changes on Azure Active Directory and Identity Governance.
· change coordination: monitoring and chasing of IT service providers for the implementation of changes.
· Actively do problem management:identify recurring issues and above the proactively deploy necessary actions.
· Interaction with the 1st line team for further analysis and finishing.
· Documentation of work instructions, as built documentation, known errors etc.
· Demonstrated experience: (Azure) Active Directory.
· Demonstrated experience: ITIL.
· Demonstrable experience: ticketing systems.
· Demonstrable experience: Coordination of Incident, Problems and Changes.
· Demonstrable experience: Documentation work instructions, as built, known errors.
· Demonstrable knowledge: Identity Governance.
· Demonstrable experience: O365 & Microsoft Azure
· Demonstrable knowledge: Utilities
· Dutch or French: C2 - other language: B1
· Language: English: C2