Job ID: HNMJD713
Role: Content Delivery Network (CDN) Integration Engineer
• Helicopter view on the CDN market with a strong technical background on Velocix CDN product.
• Proven track record in High and Low Level Designs on Velocix CDN with deep integration in existing
Digital Right Management (DRM) and backend systems.
• Expert in Velocix G2 rule setup/review to further optimise deployment and maintaining G2 ruleset
to match the changing network and applications requirements.
You are skilled in the following technical domains:
Expertise in Video Container as Base Media File Format, Transport Stream.
Video delivery via UDP, RTP, RTSP, HTTP Video transport over MPEG transport stream, HTTP Live
Natural interest in Television & media content streaming technologies
Good understanding of Digital Rights Management.
Interest and ability in experimenting new protocols Experience in OTT video delivery with thorough understanding of CDN working.
Understanding of component such as Subscriber Management Systems, Content Management System, concept of Mediator and capability to understand Applications workflows.
Understanding of Storage Architecture and experience with different connectors: NFS, FTP.
Ability to understand and to develop basic script, knowledge of Bash, Python of similar Web tools.
Experience with LAMP. Understanding with practical experience of datacentre environment including cloud computing foundations.
Virtualization, Containerization, Platform as a service like OpenShift, knowledge of ICT standards/procedures/release management/technical activities.
High-Level network knowledge with an experience in designing and ability to identify workflows.
• IP Unicast & Multicast protocols.
• Dynamic routing protocols as ISIS, BGP, OSPF.
• Network routing & configuration.
• Load balancing technologies (F5, Viprion).
• Network configuration based on NxOS IP & TCP services including DNS, HTTP workflows.
• Ability to document designs in Microsoft Visio is a plus.
• Team player, collaboration comes naturally
• Solution oriented
• Out of the box thinking
• Well-respected and influential
• Able to effectively use the whiteboard
• Good at "helicoptering"
• English is a must, French or Dutch is optional
• Flexible and able to cope with stress
• Agile Product owner capability is a plus