Job ID: HNMJD3371
Role: IT Project Manager
Language: English,Dutch and French
The main tasks of an IT Application & Project Manager:
- Managing IT projects, including launching and monitoring projects, achieving implementation plans, following-up scope, budget and schedule, managing resources, issues and risks, producing project-related documentation.
- Setting priorities, in collaboration with the business, within your project portfolio.
- Challenging & validating business requirements provided by the business.
- Writing functional & technical design based on Microsoft technologies (.NET) in case of homemade development.
- Managing & leading an implementation team provided by the internal.NET development software factory (.NET developers & architects).
- In collaboration with the Purchasing department, executing the necessary project phases required when purchasing software: carrying out market studies, identifying existing solutions, managing calls for tenders (RFIs/RFPs), determining acceptance criteria, evaluating bids, analyzing the integration architecture and integrating the software into the existing application landscape.
- Following up on the implementation of purchased market products in collaboration with the external implementation team provided by the supplier.
- Validating the test strategy and the quality approach as well as their follow-up during the execution phase.
- Organizing and coordinating the deployment of IT solutions in acceptance and production environments in collaboration with the IT infrastructure teams.
- Providing end-user support (second line) as well as the organizing and prioritizing the maintenance of the developed solutions.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in applied information technology, a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience, preferably with a specialization in the field of electricity.
- You have more than 5 years as relevant experience as a manager of IT projects based on Microsoft architecture (e.g. .NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server).
- You have relevant experience as a project manager tasked with selecting IT products through calls for tender (RFIs/RFPs) and monitoring the implementation and integration of these products.
- You have proven experience in writing functional design to provide specifications to development team.
- You can communicate easily with developers/architects on technical matters.
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- You have an analytical mind and good organizational skills.
- You are customer-driven and a good communicator and you work well in a team.
- You keep abreast of the latest IT developments.
- Knowledge of and experience in the electricity and/or energy sector would be an asset.
- Experience in project management involving mobile application development (IOS apps, Xamarin,.NET maui,…) is a plus.
- You can integrate market products into clients existing application architecture (via web services, a communication bus, a common data model, and so on).
Language: Dutch is mandatory