Job ID: HNMJD3370
We are looking for a candidate to reinforce our teams as IT tester to support the NxPro and NCC Cockpit team.
The Mission will consists to test the new releases for all impacted applications and create automated non-regression tests for a major planned refactoring of a critical internal tool.
- With the support of product owner and IT Application Manager, write or adapt a test plan and test Scenario based on existing functionalities and software and new functionalities.
- Make a recommendation on the tests to execute (for example on non-regression tests) based on Acceptance criteria defined in User Stories
- In coordination with the team, select the test cases to be integrated in an automated test suite.
- Execute the tests based on self-written or already existing test plan/test scenarios
- Log formally the issues/work items within a test tracking tool (Microsoft Team Foundation Service TFS) and, if necessary, explain the issue to the developers.
- Make periodical test status report, based on the test plan.
- Make integration testing between the different applications
- The tester is responsible to give the “Go” to the team to deploy from the test. Environment to the acceptance environment and will have to consider (and reproduce in test) any bug found in acceptance or production environment.
- Within client, the IT Application Manager (ITAM) will be responsible for the planning and working assignment of the tester.
- Be part of an agile scrum team and participate in its ceremonies
- Support the definition of the test strategy within the team
- Define the structure of the test cases
- Translate the functional analysis into test cases
- Able to include test automation within continuous integration
- Execute tests and log defects when needed
- Execute integration tests and log defects when needed
- Follow-up of defect resolution
- Design and execute reporting to the project manager (specification, execution & defects)
- Eager to learn business aspects
- Soft skills: Active, Creative, Autonomous, Think out of the box, Result driven, Pragmatic and Resilient.
The contingent worker must meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience as a tester
- Good knowledge of a test methodology
- Experience with SQL queries (MS SQL Server)
- Experience in test automation using Robot Framework.
- Experience with web services, REST API and usage of XML and JSON files
- Knowledge of testing tools based on.NET, basic knowledge of .NET and SQL is an advantage.
- Experience to work within an Agile/Scrum team
- IT mind-set: able to learn and adapt to new technical environments and/or new tools easily. This good IT background is also important in order to understand the IT issues when explained by the developers and to write test suite with flow between the different APIs.