Job ID: HNMJD3368
Responsible for handling all financial/legal/fiscal/administrative/operational/commercial aspects of the sharing of mobile sites between mobile operators.
This position interfaces mainly externally with licensed mobile operators (and other third parties and internally with site sharing coordinators and internal departments like Engineering, Finance, Legal, Regulatory, Strategy.
- Understand and interpret site sharing agreements with other mobile operators
- Follow up on shared sites with other operators.
- Follow up on Purchase orders, execution and invoices with other operators.
- Build financial forecasts based on available budgets and plan.
- Handle issues and escalations with other operators.
- Coordinate and follow up on action points.
- Work with financials and forecasting reporting and budgets.
Degree & Experience:
- Experience working with telecom operators.
- Technical skills.
- Computer literate; good Microsoft Office skills, capacity to learn internal applications/tools.
- Ability to understand the nitty gritty details, synthesize them and present to middle/high management.
- Ability to work independently, in a team environment, and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Eye for details.