Job ID: HNMJD3367
Role: Network and Security
Location: Anzegem, Avelgem, Deerlijk, Harelbeke, Intercommunale Leiedal, Kortrijk, Kuurne, Lendelede, Menen, Spiere-Helkijn, Waregem, Wervik, Wevelgem, Zwevegem , Belgium.
- The services provided by the boards have been highly digitized and, as a result, the IT infrastructure of the boards has been significantly expanded.
- This infrastructure must provide high-performance, reliable and user-friendly support for the services and operation of the authorities.
- On the one hand, boards need experts who can realize IT infrastructure projects independently or in collaboration with their own IT employees.
- On the other hand, boards need assistance from experts to solve problems that they cannot solve themselves, due to complexity or lack of internal capacity. The infrastructure has evolved from a complete on-premise installation to a hybrid environment that often runs as much in a Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, etc.) as on premise.
- In addition, numerous applications are purchased as SaaS that also have to integrate into the global network.
- The types of assignments in this lot can be of different nature, a few examples:Strategic advice, project coordination, etc....
- To design Specific technical advice on operational management Carrying out projects (installing new applications, infrastructure components,...)
- Migration processes (of software, but also of infrastructure)Auditing/documenting existing environments Problem management: Troubleshooting / solving complex problems or problems multidisciplinary nature (eg performance problems at network level may have a cause at server, storage, network or application level).
- It is important that the specialists have broad general knowledge of all domains where the proper functioning of the applications and infrastructure is important. This of course also includes the latest information technologies,There are various domains in which expertise may be required.