Job ID: HNMJD3011
Role: Test Automation Specialist
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Language: English & French will be an advantage
We are looking for candidate with:
• Good knowledge of the ITIL operations processes incl. service desk, incident management and especially problem management
• Very good experience in tests automation.
• Experience with Selenium Web Driver using Java programming.
• Good knowledge about responsive, multi-device automated testing (e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
• Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
• Good knowledge of application development environments.
• Good knowledge of the design and development of web and multi-tier applications.
• Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle
• Ability to write clear and structured technical documents, processes and diagrams.
• Good knowledge of Business Process Analysis.
• Good redaction skills, experience in preparation of written reports.
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments.
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
• At least 4 years of experience in quality assurance of information systems.
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in Knowledge of test automation technologies, tools and techniques.
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in Selenium Web Driver, GIT, JIRA, Java.
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in test data management.
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in creation of test automation solutions.
• At least 4 years of specific expertise in Test Management and Defect Tracking tools.