Job ID: HNMJD2910
Role: IT Advisor
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Role and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of DevOps team (global) to deliver world class services to our consuming businesses.
• Work with development partners to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
• Ensure all key services are measured, monitored, and raising alerts when needed
• Automation of deployment and configuration processes
• Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers
• Share on-call for most critical systems and lead incident response and no-blame post-mortem analysis and review
• Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring and root cause analysis.
• We are expert in infrastructure and best practices, and we help development teams using infrastructure more effectively.
• We are on point for capacity planning and to help teams anticipate and prepare for growth. Candidate requirements:
• Must have legal authorization to work in the country where the role resides.
• Strong technical knowledge on Data virtualization tools such as Dremio.
• Knowledge on Azure & AWS big data platforms and analytics is preferable.
• Understanding of Observability tools like Grafana, Prometheus, New relic.
• Must have a deep sense of ownership and accountability.
• The core IT competences ITIL, Portfolio/Project Management and Service Management.
• Demonstrated business analysis skills by capturing business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations.
• Initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control Business Analysis activities on projects within agreed parameters of cost, time, and quality.
• Lead stakeholder management activities including facilitation of large design sessions.
• Work closely with stakeholders to build trust and understand their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
• Experience with analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities.
• Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options.
• Experience with SAFe, Agile/Edge and DevOps project methodologies.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
• Minimum of 5+ years as a Site Reliability Engineer.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Language: Fluent in English (oral and written)