Job ID: HNMJD2909
Role: ICT Service Manager
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
Education, Certificates, Level of knowledge
- Minimum WO working and thinking level, demonstrated through CV with training and work experience in the field of ICT/IV. Supplemented by obtained certification in the field of Service Management.
- Candidate has at least 5 years of demonstrable professional experience in managing ICT/IV suppliers at tactical and preferably also at strategic level.
- The interview clearly shows that the candidate is aware of the ICT/IV supplier market and its developments.
- Good command and expression of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing.
- Candidate has knowledge of and insight in financial processes regarding budgeting, invoicing, internal chargeback and (European) procurement.
- Candidate has knowledge of and experience with the IV delivery process, management process and its operation.
- Candidate has substantiated knowledge in the CV on the subjects ITIL, ASL, BISL and PRINCE2 or PMC and preferably MoP.
- You have demonstrably extensive knowledge of and experience with service management at operational and tactical level