Job ID: HNMJD1224
Role: Security Engineer & Support
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Full remote possible
As a member of the Customer Security operation and Engineering team you will:
• participate in project definition (elaboration of High level technical design and/or Detailed
technical design documents)
• configure & manage systems according to the business needs
• install solutions in dev/test & production
• support the existing infrastructure on 24/7/365 basis (Level 3)
Technologies & products in keywords:
Reverse proxy (Apache Httpd + OpenSSL), Automated deployments (Python + Ansible
Python modules), Linux (RedHat 6,7), SAML Federation (Shibboleth), C++ Apache Httpd
modules, Web Application Firewall (Imperva), TLS client authentication, HSM (Thales)
Mandatory technical skills
• Very good knowledge of communication protocols and web protocols (http & https)
from layer 2 to 7.
• good knowledge of Microsoft OS and with Linux systems.
• C++ and Python development to extend, integrate and support above technologies.
• Very good knowledge of PKI infrastructure & TLS protocol.
• Knowledge of federation.
• Knowledge of cloud solutions & cloud security.
• Team player.
• Open minded and flexible.
• Professional experience required.
• Expert in his domain. (= possess an strong knowledge in one specific domain or