Job ID: HNMJD1223
Role: Project Leader
Locations: Brussels, Belgium
We are currently looking for an experienced project leader to strengthen its team.
Your part of the deal:
You will join the CISO project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Security
projects, in relationship with various technical domains such as Network LAN/WAN, Windows,
Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem.
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technologies while anyway supporting
the legacy applications and platforms.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
• Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
• Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
• Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
• Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project
management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management
methodology, project risks management, etc)
• Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French and UK colleagues)
• Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate
Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and
externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
• Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
• Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
On top of the delivery of the projects, you will also contribute to the team initiatives to ensure year-toyear cost reduction of running similar projects or improving the knowledge of the team by sharing
your own experience.
Opportunities to broaden your expertise will be offered by participating to different projects with
different profiles and different level of complexity. You will also benefit from the support of our most
• You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery /
• You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying
from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
• You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to
adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
• These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard
methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would
be an added value.
• Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets,
Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects
management is a plus.
• You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to
influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
• You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and
presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
• You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and experienced at least 3 of them in
your past experience (e.g. Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux,
Mainframe or Tandem). This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in
a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different