Job ID: HNMJD1220
Role: Senior Technical Architect
Locations: Brussels, Belgium
Languages: English mandatory – FR/NL is a plus
As solution architect, operating in agile context, you are in contact with multiple stakeholders: network, product and services, process experts, IT experts, latest digital technologies, AI... You drive those interactions & help assess functional & non-functional requirements, cost versus benefit… It will be key to understand what the business needs and together with the Domain & Application Analysts define efficient IT solutions. They must be future proof & aligned with the Enterprise Architecture.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Understand, Analyse and challenge the business needs.
• Do the first evaluation of the business request and determine a high level solution & costs (Intake process)
• Elaborate the end to end Solution Architecture in close collaboration with the IT delivery teams taking into account business (functional) and operational (non-functional) requirements.
• Design the solution aligned with the target architecture defined by the Enterprise Architect.
• Support the solution development, testing and implementation.
• Share your experience with your colleague Project Architects.
• Support the test managers to define the testing strategy & scenarios
• Engineer in Telecommunications / IT or equivalent by experience
• 3-5 years of experience in IT.
• A minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role (IT architect, business architect, solution architect) within the telecommunication sector is a strong asset.
• Background as Senior Functional Analyst is also good
• Your extravert approach gives you the capability to build a network within the company.
• Capacity to work autonomously but also in team.
• Thirsty to learn with an open, analytical, creative mind.
• Result oriented
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Able to negotiate in order to resolve conflicts and drive to decisions
• A first experience in Agile is an asset for the position.
• English is required. It's a MUST. on top of a very good written and verbal knowledge of French or Dutch.