Job ID: HNMJD1219
Role: Medior Technical Architect
Locations: Brussels, Belgium
• You have up-to but not limited to 10 years of experience in solution design & development in Ordering domain (telecommunication industry is a plus)
• You define, together with the developers, project estimates and costs, for which you are responsible.
• You document detailed functional specifications (in the form of design solutions) for your owned projects, in line with the agreed architecture.
• Together with the test engineers, you define test scenarios to make sure that new functionalities are validated, and the operational continuity is guaranteed.
• You are responsible for the daily follow-up of your projects and make sure that they are delivered within budget and time. Being part of an agile team, you actively participate in agile ceremonies and in applying the agile principles
• You share regularly the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks
• You consider the impact of your solution on the IT infrastructure and design solutions catering to future scalability, capacity requirements and performance aspects
• You have strong understanding of networks, applications, processes and how they integrate
Added Value : Product Modeling, having worked in multi-disciplinary agile team, Performance and capacity management
Must have : Oracle, PL/SQL, Camunda BPM, C/C++, Java, Java scripting, PHP, XML, JSON, GITHUB, REST, SOAP
Nice to have : OpenShift, OpenVMS, ACMS, Sybase, .NET
Must have : DevOps, Agile principles, Architectural design exposure
Nice to have : eTOM
Behavioral competencies : Analytical, result oriented, customer centric, stress resistant, negotiation skill
Language : English (must), French (optional), Dutch (optional)